Noch mehr Tipps und Tricks ^^
Tipps zur Ablenkung vor dem Essen und Hunger:
So, die hab ich noch auf einer AnaHP gefunden:It takes twelve hours for the body to start feeding off of its own fat.
- Hit your stomach (just not too hard) if its growling too loudly.
- The smell of coffee is suppose to supress appetite.
- Wear perfectly applied lip gloss. It makes you more aware of whats going in your mouth. Also, flavored ones help with cravings.
- Sitting up straight and having good posture burns 10% more calories than when you slouch.
- If you eat right before bed, lay on your left side so the food goes through your system faster.
- Chew gum if you need to cook so you wont eat any of the food. When youre hungry chew sugar free gum. Peppermints also help to decrease hunger.
- Before you dig into that cake, bag of chips, candy, or whatever, take a deep breath and count to 100. Usually by the time you get to 100 you will have convinced yourself that you dont really want it.
- Caffeine speeds up metabilism. Have at least 2-3 servings a day.
- Eat ice cubes, they give you the feel like youre eating something and the coldness can actually burn calories.
- Fidgeting burns 500-800 extra calories a day. Suck in your tummy and squeeze your buns, bounce your legs, sway side to side, swing your feet, ect.
- Celery actually burns calories. Every hour eat a stalk of it. Not only will it fill you up, but it will also get your metabolism kickin.
- Pay attention to when and what you are eating. Ask yourself: Do I really want to eat this?
- Brush your teeth frequently. A fresh mouth helps keep you from wanting to eat.-Eat breakfast! This gets your metabolism going.
-Eat as slowly as you can. It takes your body around 30 minutes to realize its full.
-Chew until the food dissolves in your mouth.
-Become a vegan or vegetarian.
-Eat in front of a mirror naked.
-Count to 100 if youre having a craving. Hopefully it will go away.
-Put your fork down between every bite.
-Never eat past 7 pm.
-Wear nail polish to hide the discoloring in your nails from lack of nutrients.
-Take anti heartburn pills if youre really hungry. They neutralize the acid that builds up and makes you hungry.
-Keep a bin near you when you eat. If you feel you are going to over eat, throw the rest of the food away.
-Wear a rubber band around your wrist, snap it against your skin when youre tempted to eat.
-Drink diet soda. Itll fill you up and only has 1 calorie.
-Clean something gross, youll lose your appetite.
-Brush your teeth. The taste of toothpaste will be horrid with the taste of food.
-Every calorie counts. When youre sitting, shake your leg, tap a pencil, never stop moving.
-Drink a glass of water every hour, not only will it make your stomach feel full, it will also give you great hydrated skin. Cold water burns more calories, while warm water makes you feel full.
-Throw away the foods you think youll binge on.
-When going out, only take out the amount of money that youll need. Nothing extra. That way you wont be tempted to spend it on food. Sitting up straight and having good posture burns 10% more calories than when you slouch.
-If you feel like eating, eat negative calorie foods only.
-Carry a picture of your favorite trigger everywhere you go.
-Take a sip of water between every bite.
-Stay cold. Your body burns more calories trying to warm you up.
-If youre binging, dont swallow the food, spit it out.
-Eat your meals on smaller plates.
-Clench your butt all the time. Guys like a nice ass and you burn calories too.
-Pro-plus are caffeine tablets which you can buy at most shops, no need for calorie infested coffee.
-Get comfy in bed, being comfy means you wont want to get up to get food.
-Use your mind. Think about what the food would look like in your stomach after youve eaten it.
-Sabotage your food. Adding too much salt etc works great. -Go shopping and try on clothes that you wish you could fit in to.
-Pinch all your fat and see how disgusting it is and then youll think that if you eat youll just add more to it.
-If people start saying theyre worried about your weight loss, get really upset and say how mad you get every time somebody comments on your skinny body.
-Complain a lot about how you wish you could gain weight so people will stop making rude comments.
-If you eat, ONLY eat when people are watching.
-Obesity is disgusting. Remember that.
-Thinspiration is your best friend. You think youve lost weight? Trust me you havent. Just check out the models online and youll realize that.
-Live by the scales. Its right and youre FAT.
-Keep in mind - If your skinny friend eats a lot, that DOES NOT mean that you can do the same.
-Learn to love that empty feeling in your stomach. Trust me youll feel repulsed when it starts getting full again.
-Watch what other people, especially fat people, eat and feel superior because theyre feeding their bodies and getting fatter.
-If youre hungry, spin around until you feel queasy.
-Chew sugar free gum. It keeps your mouth busy!
-If you eat, remember to sit down in the same place every day. Somewhere solitary; not in front of TV or computer. Eating in front of TV distracts you from your bodys fullness signals, and youre more likely not to notice what youre eating.
-A little envy is a good thing! Competition is great motivation.
-If youre really hungry, buy a bag of low fat low cal hard candies. When you suck on them a lot your stomach will tell you that you are full.
-If you feel like you want to eat, go to a friend’s house that you cannot just raid the fridge at.
-When you get hunger pains, curl up in a ball. It really helps them go away.
-Try eating something fatty but healthy, (like a banana) early in the day. For the rest of the day, when you want to eat, just remind you of the fatty food you ate earlier.
-Drink one glass of water every hour. Ice cold water burns more calories!
-Eat a little of what you crave, it will help you not to binge later.
Verantwortlich für die Inhalte ist der Autor. Dein kostenloses Blog bei myblog.de! Datenschutzerklärung